Woodside Apartments is a three story senior housing community for persons 62 years of age or older or for persons 18 years or older who are disabled and mobility impaired. Rental Assistance through the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Section 8 program is available for all apartments. The building is equipped with an intercom entry system for secure entry, emergency pull cords in the bedroom and bathroom, a laundry room on each floor, a community room and an elevator. Public transportation is available as well as meal services thru Meals on Wheels. Applications and brochures are in the lobby to pick up any time. Heating, hot water, water, sewer and trash utilities are provided in the rent.
- Meal Program Available – Meal site for Senior Nutrition
- Home Health Services Available – Through other agencies
- Transportation Service Available – Through other agencies
- Intercom Entry System
- Community Room
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Rooms on Each Floor with Folding Tables and Laundry Carts
- Emergency Pull Cord Call System
- Heat/Hot Water Provided in Rent
- Water/Sewer Provided in Rent
- Trash Removal Provided in Rent
215 S. Wendell Street
Hartford, MI 49057
Units: 42 One Bedroom Apartments
269-621-2348 or 269-647-3019
Monday through Wednesday 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Or by appointment.