Woodside Apartments is a 42-unit complex located in a quiet country setting within Hartford, Michigan
We offer one-bedroom apartments to senior citizens aged 62 years and older or persons 18 yrs and older that are disabled and mobility impaired.
Rental Assistance through the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Section 8 program is available for all units.
Applications for residency are available at the office during office hours, by mail upon request, via download at the button on this site, and just outside the office when the office is closed.
- Intercom Entry System
- Community Room for pot lucks, games, meetings or just visiting
- Back patio with grill available for all residents use
- Garbage Disposal
- Electric Range and Refrigerator
- Laundry Rooms on Each Floor with Folding Tables and Laundry Carts
- Emergency Pull Cord Call System in Bedroom and Bathroom
- Heat/Hot Water included in Rent
- Water/Sewer included in Rent
- Trash Removal included in Rent
- Small Pets Welcome (with additional deposit)
- Home Health Services Available – Through other agencies
- Transportation Service Available – Through other agencies
- Meal Program Available – Meal site for Senior Nutrition
2 Vacancies as of 7/29/20
215 S. Wendell Street
Hartford, MI 49057
Units: 42 One-Bedroom Apartments
Office: 269-621-2348 or 269-647-3019
Office hours: By appointment